I love the holidays! I love finding that perfect, thoughtful, creative, gift for people in my life. No matter how big or small your budget, here are some ideas for everyone on your list!
My tips for giving the perfect gift:
Spoil them: Choose something they wouldn’t normally splurge on for themselves – a spa service, a jewelry box, cute PJs…
Inspire them: A journal, a book, a gift certificate for healthy meal delivery, etc. can be the spark they need to live better. (As you’re not pushy).
Personalize it: Add their name, nickname, initials or monogram. (Can’t wait til the last minute though!)
Here are some of the things I’ll be shopping (and hoping for) for this year.
FOR THE HOMEBODY:
- A plush bathrobe – Spoil them with this warm, luxe one from Ugg.
- Cozy slippers – You don’t need an exact shoes size or to spend too much to find the perfect pair like these from Urban Outfitters.
- A luxurious blanket – You can’t go wrong with this silky, soft (totally affordable) throw. And you can never have enough of them!
FOR THE FITNESS ENTHUSIAST:
- TRX Suspension System– Easy to set up, portable and perfect for all fitness levels, you can get a killer workout at home or anywhere.
- The perfect gym bag – Lululemon has stylish and functional choices for men & women.
- A sleek water bottle – Swell bottles are durable and come in just about every color, pattern, style you can imagine. And they’re perfect to personalize. (Pictured right fromCha Boutique in St. Louis).
FOR THE JETSETTER:
- A cosmetic case or dob kit – I have been givingStephanie Johnson cases as gifts for as long as I remember.
- An eye catching luggage tag– You’ll want one of these for yourself too.
- Travel size skin and hair care products – Mini versions of luxe products for men and women (like these for him from Jack Black or this set for her from Drybar) are instant winners.
FOR THE ATHLETE:
FOR THE KID (OR KID AT HEART):
- An arcade game – Definitely a big ticket item but hours of fun. For everyone. If you ever can’t find us, we’re in the basement playing Golden Tee. (Pictured left, one of many tournaments in our basement).
- Coloring kits– Who doesn’t love to color? A cure for boredom, coloring is also a great stress reliever. Don’t forget a set of colored pencils or fine tip markers.
- A puzzle – You can find one to suit just about anyone. ( I like this 80’s themed one.)
- FOR THE BEAUTY PRODUCT JUNKIE:
- Dyson hair dryer– A total splurge but give this to a girl with long hair and you’ll change her life forever.
- Foreo– This tiny but tough, portable facial cleansing brush comes in every color.
- Luxe gift set – Every year Chanel does a set of mini lip glosses and every year I buy it. (For myself).
FOR THE HOST/HOSTESS:
- A great bottle of wine – We received a bottle of Papillon as a gift and it is gooooood.
- A designer candle – Voluspa candles are the prettiest and smell amazing!
- A game – A pretty deck of playing cards or a raunchy Cards Against Humanity. Just know your crowd…